Last updated on January 3rd, 2018 at 08:26 pm
Windows 10 has come into the world of technology on 29th July, 2015. Microsoft has put a lot of efforts on developing it. It has claimed it to be the best operating system ever developed by Microsoft. Windows 10 has been released in several editions.
We have all of this Windows 10 ISO setups for you. Download links are given below.
Our ISO includes following editions for both 32bit and 64bit PCs.
- Windows 10 Pro
- Windows 10 Home
- Windows 10 Enterprise
- Windows 10 Home Single Language
Windows 10 Key Features
- Improved functionalities.
- Main focus on the consumers.
- Huge list of new innovations like Cortana, Edge browser and Windows Hello.
- Brought XBOX gaming experience.
- Windows 10 Mobile specially designed for mobile phone users.
- Great emphasis on small businesses.
- Got advanced capabilities to protect your devices from different threats.
How to install Windows 10 via USB?
You have to Create Bootable USB Using Rufus or Burn ISO to DVD using ImgBurn. I suggest you to use rufus.
- Download Rufus
- Run it with Administrator rights.
- Select USB
- Select “ Select MBR partition scheme for BIOS or UEFI “
- Select NTFS for File system.
“””””Make sure you select these three options are checked under Format options.
- Quick Format
- Create a Bootable disk using ISO Image
- Create extended labels and icon files”””””””
- Select the Drive icon next to ISO Image and then select ISO file
- Click Start Button
- That’s it.
Below are Installation Codes Required during Install. Please note these Windows 10 Installation Codes are NOT for Activation. These will only help during installation.