Win10 Spy Disabler is a very simple software for Windows that stops Windows 10 Spybots from spying on you. That means it disables Windows services and programs used to track your activity and to collect data about your usage, disable telemetry and all types of data collection serving on your Windows PC. It seems that Windows 10 may spy on nearly everything you do, according to Microsoft privacy statement.
Win10 Spy Disabler 1.4 Screenshot
We developed this tool so you can easily disable all services, programs and system settings known to collect data and telemetry. When all changes have been applied, you should reboot the PC. This program should be used only on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (both 32\64-bit).
This Windows 10 Spyware Remover not only destroys Windows 10 spybots but also have some other features that are listed below.
Win10 Spy Disabler 1.4 Features
- Ask to Reboot the PC when Changes Have Been Applied
- Show Hidden and System Files, Show File Extensions
- Uninstall OneDrive Completely (OneDriveSetup.exe /uninstall)
- Optimize NTFS Partition Settings (8dot3Name, LastAccessUpdate)
- Disable Office 2016 Telemetry (AllowTelemetry) and Logging
- Block Microsoft Telemetry Hosts (Using “\etc\hosts” File)
- Disable Spying Services (DiagTrack, Wecsvc, Dmwappushservice)
- Disable Spying Scheduled Tasks (Application Experience, CEIP)
- Disable Recent Files and Folders History Completely
- Ask a Confirmation on File and Folder Deletion
- Ask to Create a Restore Point Before Apply Changes
- Remove Default Built-in Windows 10 Apps (Bing, Money, etc)
- Disable Telemetry & Data Collection (AutoLogger, DataCollection)
- Optimize Important Windows 10 Privacy Settings
- Works on Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (32\64-bit)