Lumion is a real-time 3D architecture visualization software. By using Lumion PRO, you will get real-time display and obtain the final effects without having to rending first. It’s mainly used to make a movie, animation and static framework, excellent in many fields, including architectural plan and design, landscape environment, lighting and shading performance, etc.
Moreover, Lumion’s rendering speed is so fast that it can greatly reduce the production time – you can create amazing architectural visualization effects in just a few seconds, so as to save time, effort and money for you.
Lumion software not only has very strong applicability, also supports for importing multiple proprietary file formats from other tools, such as SKP, DAE, FBX, MAX, 3DS, OBJ and so on. It can work with other software like Autodesk 3ds Max, Autodesk Maya and SpeedTree, and Adobe After Effects or other video and graphic editing software for post-production.
New Features of Lumion 8.3
- Available for both Revit and Sketchup
- Point-of-view synchronization
- Use Lumion materials on LiveSync objects
- Real-time materials synchronization and visualization
- Automatic model importing into Lumion (no need to separately import a model)
New Features of Lumion 5
- Mass Placement
- Mass Move Effect
- One hundred static photos capacity
- Water Plane Reflections
- New Trees and Plants
- New Physically-Based Materials
- New Materials Interface
- Artistic Effects
- Volumetric Sunlight
New Features of Lumion 6
- Speedray Reflections
- Hyperlight 2
- Improved Materials Surfaces
- Wet Asphalt
- Faster rendering
- New Portfolio Management Option in MyLumion
How to install and Crack Lumion Pro 58.3?
- Download Lumion 8.3 and install, if you have installed it already, just download the Crack.
- After installation, do not run it now! If you have run then close it.
- Enter C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc, open the file “HOSTS” with Notepad, and add the following 2 lines and save:
- Run the Crack as administrator and click on “PATCH“ button.
- Locate the license file under your installation directory (default: C:\Program Files\Lumion 8.3\Channels\) to finish patching.
- All done, enjoy!